This is Your Brain on Drugs

Ladies and Gentlemen I would like to introduce you to Danielle Mitchell a young lady I met while living in Tallahassee. Danielle has a degree in English from Purdue University, no job, on drugs and is a stalker. Today I was out shopping and enjoying myself in Charlotte, NC. I had not spoke to this girl since her last crack binge on March 28, 2011. When all of a sudden she started blowing up my phone like I was her crack dealer leaving me voice mails and sending me texts messages. She called while I was driving I let the music play in her ear "she was actually either listening to the music or talking to herself cause she would not hang up". I even pretended to put her on hold while I muted the phone. She actually waited like she really thought I wanted to hear what she had to say. Well I have a few of her texts. I would love to share with you.

Text one from (850) 570-9266 (10:42 AM) Danielle says: "You talk all tilt shit online but you can't pick up the phone. You threaten me and now you scared. You talk about my son. Play that crazy shit if you want I will have your ass put in an asylum. And to believe I defended your crazy ass".

Me @ (10:43 AM): "You stupid"
Me @ (10:44 AM): "You need a friend"

(850) 570-9266 @ (10:45 AM): "You need a shrink"

She went on and on message after message sending me picture of antiques in her house. Telling me how her bank account has millions and her family drives Cadillacs. Then what's this about? Inmate Detail>
For any further information please see Danielle's facebook page just click on her name in the first paragraph.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Muslims, Arabs and Orientalism: We're Confused! By Cristina Hamilton

Russell Simmons and Arra Simmons Discussing Religion

Label, a Fungus amoung Us By Cristina Arra Hamilton