Attennnn-shun!!!!!The Spin Crowd is in Command!

OMG who is that? I am star struck!!! It's Simon Huck and Jonathan Cheban, the guys that really make it happen... I would die for them... oh yea and those other two um (i think those are the girls from those other shows) Kim or Khloe or something like that!! Follow the Spin Crowd on Twitter @SimonHuck and @JonathanCheban...!!! and don't forget to watch the show Sundays on E @ 10:30pm EST.

Listen up yall if you missed Keeping up With the Kardashians and The Spin Crowd because you were at the movies watching "Lottery Ticket" we understand and boths show will be on E again tonight After Khloe and Kourtney Take Miami and just before Kimora's: Life in the Fab Lane... Set a reminder on your TV's right now!!!

Let's see what some people had to say about last night's season premiere:




    • Amy Brame I watched a little & could not get interested in it, at all......Like Keeping Up.....but I don't know about this one! Good Luck to it!


    • Arra Da Flygurl Simmons OMG are you serious? Not only is Command PR the people that "make people famous". But last night's episode taught a lesson for so many young people looking for acceptance. If you are willing to alter yourself to please another or to try to fit in you will get taken advantage of.... They should have titled it "Love and Know Thyself"!!!


    • Amy Brame Yes! For some reason, I just couldn't keep my attention on it...Maybe if I had gave it more time (?) I stopped watching it after she had said the injections were temp....(maybe a min. or two after that) Just couldn't keep my interest :(


    • Arra Da Flygurl Simmons I was so mad that she even took it that far. She cried before, during and after, so something should have told her to just say no. I would have told Jon look we can work something out on the dress code because I agree she did need to step i...t up but don't be trying to compare my with the other girls in the office based on physical appearance because then that brings out insecurities and then the girls will begin to compare and stare and judge one another losing focus on what really important. "The Job"!!! I watched it twice... I think it's gonna be good....I got some concerns about something I heard ONE of the girls say on the previews for the up coming shows...



    • Cristina Renee Hamilton-Simmons Me and Jon would have been going at it. (A whole lotta neck rolling and fanga snapping) He knows better... but hey Arra the girl had a mind of her own. She should have listened to that voice in her head, the same voice that was making her cry!!! See I can understand your point she may have felt "pressured by her boss" @ the end of the day she paid the cost and almost took a loss. OKKK!!!!

 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Muslims, Arabs and Orientalism: We're Confused! By Cristina Hamilton

Russell Simmons and Arra Simmons Discussing Religion